- Recipe. 2022. Object Lessons series, Bloomsbury Academic Press.
- Food writing, travel writing as creative nonfiction, and from ethical and cultural perspectives, as in “Do I Have to Give Up Chocolate?: An Ethical Dilemma” in Ethical Eating. Eds. Jennifer Cognard-Black and Melissa A. Goldthwaite. NYU P, forthcoming.
- “The Slippery Slope: Ideals and Ethical Issues in High Altitude Climbing Narratives.” Assay: A Journal of Nonfiction Studies 6.1 (Fall 2019).
- Forbidden Diary: A Record of Wartime Internment, 1941-45. By Natalie Crouter, ed. Bloom. 1980 (print), 2001 (CD) Podcast, 2022- by Chris Robinson.
- Twentieth-Century American Literature (autobiography; women writers; disability studies)
- Rhetoric and Composition (research; style; essays)
- The Novel (Twentieth- and Twenty-First-Century American)
- Creative Writing (creative nonfiction; essays, travel writing, food writing)